Monday, April 26, 2010

Individual Presentations

Reflection on individual presentations:
I thought they were all entertaining and wonderful. They just made me happy. I can't say they've all made me think- some have- but thinking is just too hard at the moment. I don't know what else to really say. I think the one that stood out the most (if I had to choose) is Rio's. Rio- I totally relate to the problem you were having. There were so many elements and so many things that were connected and seemed impossible to analyze as separate units. Trying to split the topic or narrow it down made my head explode a little bit. I sort of managed it in the end, but I'm glad that you left it all together. In some ways, it feels like that that is how it should be.
And someone said today in the presentations- my mind is going- that the paper was going down a confusing path- I bet it was Tom- this whole semester is so huge and contains so much, I think we should all be left to confusion. We should feel unsettled, like we know nothing. Or maybe we shouldn't. . . maybe that's just how I'm feeling and I'm projecting it on everyone else. I will reflect on this more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment